Concept and production: Bambusa Estudio
IDENTIFICATIVE DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below: the owner of the web domain is BAMBUSA IMPORTACIONES Y PROYECTOS, SL (hereinafter Bambusa.es), with address for this purpose in Rua da Barxa, 18, 36350, Nigrán (Pontevedra), VAT number.: B-27869809. Contact e-mail: info@Bambusa.es .
In this section, as a USER, you will find all the information concerning the legal terms and conditions that define the relations between the users and us as the people in charge of this website. We therefore recommend that you read these terms carefully before continuing your browsing.
Bambusa.es as responsible for this website, assumes the commitment to process the information of our users and customers with full guarantees, comply with national and European requirements governing the collection and use of personal data of our users.
Bambusa.es strictly complies with the RGPD (REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 on data protection) and the LSSI-CE Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce.
2. USERS: The access and/or use of this portal of Bambusa.es creator of this portal, attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions shall be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that may be mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: Bambusa.es provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to Bambusa.es or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration required to access certain services or content. In this registration the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, committing to making diligent and confidential use of it. The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Bambusa.es offers through its portal and by way of example but not limited to, not to use them to (i) engage in illegal, illegal or unlawful activities or activities contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or violation of human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Bambusa.is, of its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems in the network that may cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) to try to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Bambusa.es reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in their opinion, are not appropriate for publication. In any case, Bambusa.es will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the forums, chats, or other tools of participation.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Bambusa.es is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (including images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Bambusa.es or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way in which it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of Bambusa.es, are expressly prohibited. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Bambusa.es. You may view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on the hard disk of your computer or on any other physical medium provided that it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of Bambusa.es.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY: Bambusa.es is not responsible, in any case, for any damages of any kind that may cause, without limitation: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Bambusa.es reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its portal, may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on its portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available in the name of the domain, Bambusa.es will not exercise any type of control over such sites and contents. In no case Bambusa.es will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Bambusa.es reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERALITIES: Bambusa.es will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any misuse of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
11.MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Bambusa.es may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Bambusa.es and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Pontevedra.
Should any user have any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments about the Bambusa.es portal, please contact email@example.com.
Document revised on 24/05/2018.
From the members of bambusa we thank you for taking the time to read this Legal Notice.